2nd Sense Audio presents WIGGLE, a synth plug-in aimed to assist electronic musician in creating expressive sounds with its distinctive dynamic waveshaping engine and intuitive user interface.
Check out the official trailer (all synth sounds are made with WIGGLE):
“As Alan Watts says, ‘The world is a marvelous system of wiggles.’” Says Jason Hou, the artist behind WIGGLE. “It has always been a challenge for electronic musicians to sufficiently reflect the wiggly nature of sound and human emotion with limited tools in the digital realm. We take up the challenge with WIGGLE. It‘s designed to assist musicians in crafting lively, intriguing sounds with its distinctive synthesis engine and intuitive user interface. Be adventurous and happy wiggling.”
Wiggle Main Features:
- Control points – WIGGLE has 4 operators. Each operator’s wavetable can be dynamically customized by its 4 control points. Each control point has its independent built-in LFO. These build the basic characters of a sound.
- Other synthesis possibilities – Free-drawing PD (Phase Distortion) curve, FM (Frequency Modulation) and Morphing offer deep sonic potentials.
- Color coded FM Matrix – The FM Matrix clearly indicates the modulator/carrier relationship between the operators using color coded knobs.
- Modulations – Modulations – 8 free drawing LFO/Envelope, 8 step-based and 4 specialized modulators can be drag-and-droped onto most of the synth parameters.
- Morph pad – Morphing between 4 variations of a preset captured on the Morph Pad multiplies the degree of sonic expressiveness. You can also draw an arbitrary path to automate the morph process.
- Built-in effects – 7 built-in effects can also be modulated and make a WIGGLE sound more interesting. 4 Operators could go through duo multi-mode filter parallel.
- Step sequencer – The sequencer offers you precise control over each step for creating musical pattern with human feel. The resulting sequence can be dragged out as a MIDI file.
- Built-in recorder – A simple built-in recorder helps you quickly sample a sound tweaking process. The resulting audio can be dragged out as a wave file.
- Retina ready – High resolution images of the user interface are prepared for better viewing experience on retina displays.
- Interactive guide – A short interactive tutorial walks you through the basic functions of WIGGLE upon its first launch. You will get to a good start point in minutes.
- Compatibility – VST, AU, AAX, Standalone, Windows / Mac OS X, 32 bit / 64 bit supported
WIGGLE Sound Demos:
Pricing and Availability:
WIGGLE is now available for download on 2nd Sense Audio website at 99 USD. The software has a 7-day fully functional demo period.
For more sounds and other details, please visit www.2ndSenseAudio.com.