(v1.1.5 Date: May 8 2017)
Compatibilities: Windows 7 and above
(v1.1.5 Date: May 8 2017)
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the main differences between the DEMO version and regular version?
The functionalities between trial version and regular version are totally the same, there are no random noise, no popup window which force you to buy, you can even save and read patches presets in the trial version. The only difference is you can use trial version for 20 days, after that the plugin can not work anyone. If you had a happy time at the trial period, you can buy it by clicking BUY button, then you can continue using it directly without reinstall.
- Do you offer educational pricing?
Yes. Please contact us for the 20% educational discount coupon.
- What about the capabilities?
You can use Wiggle as a stand alone app or plugin.
- Windows 7+ (Including Windows 7, 8, & 10)
- Mac OS X 10.6+ (Including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 & 10.11)
- Any VST 2.4 (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AU (32/64 bit) compatible DAW
- Any AAX (32/64 bit) compatible Pro Tools (Including Pro Tools 10, 11 & 12)
- I can't install WIGGLE on Windows, it failed.
- We don’t support Windows XP, Windows 2000 & Windows Vista.
- If you are using Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 R2, please make sure you’ve installed the April 2014 Update (see KB 2919355) and Servicing Stack Update (see KB 2919442 or later) .
- I've bought WIGGLE, how to activate it?
There are two ways to activate WIGGLE: Online or Offline, we highly recommend the online way.
- Enter your serial number then click activate, and you good are to go instantly.
- If you got the fail warning, please check your internet connection.
- Click the Copy Challenge Code button, the Challenge Code will copy to your clipboard automatically.
- Send the Challenge Code by email to [email protected]. We will reply you with the Response Code within 24 hours.
- Paste your serial number, registered email address and the response code, then click Activate button, you are good to go instantly.
- Where is my WIGGLE serial number?
There are two ways to find it:
- Log into My Account page, click the “View Details and Serial Number” button in the Recent Orders section. Click Lost Password if you forgot your password.
- You could receive an email from [email protected] which will tell you the serial number. If you can’t find the email, it might be in your spam folder.
- How many computers I could install WIGGLE on?
You can install on WIGGLE in up to 3 computers, if you want more, please contact us.
- Still have questions?