ReSample 1.1.0 update is available for download. This Major update introduces Batch Processing and Normalization.
- New function: Batch (Multi-core supported). ReSample’s Batch allows you to add and configure any Export, Normalize or Processor job.
- New function: Normalize. It can normalize an entire audio file with removing DC offset option;
- Amplification processor: Added Link option;
Major bug fixes:
- General: Fixed the “Internet unreachable” issue during Demo verification and Activation on some Mac machines;
- General: Fixed FLAC audio files writing and reading bugs that could cause crash;
- General: Significantly improved alert/pop-up window shwoing when reporting errors on Windows, where they used to be hidden behind other windows and block the whole UI;
- General: Fixed the audio playback issue where a user changes audio settings during playback;
- General: Refined save/discard ask on quit;
Minor bug fixes:
- General: Fixed potential crash risks in Waveform Overview and Metadata View;
- General: Fixed UI not updating issue when a file is exported with a different channels setting;
- General: Fixed playhead input box rounding issue where the last digit might be rounded down;
- Processor: Fixed Fade and Amplification enablement issue (now only working within selection range);
- Processor: Fixed potential crash risks in multiple processor UIs.
ReSample 1.1.0 is a free update for all customers, available immediately through the official website.
ReSample is available for $89. You can download the 25-day fully functional demo version for Mac OS X and Windows on 2ndSenseAudio.com/resample.